117

Abhishek : sorry aunty, sorry Sid, she had some bhaang, so she is not in her sense of behavior. Come on avni... Lets go.

Avni : no leave me abhi, I am talking to aunty. (Behave like a stubborn kid)

Sid : avni, you should go and rest.

Avni walks ahead and hugs him.

Avni : I will do everything babyyy, but please do something, I can't stay away from you.

Sid breaks the hug as aunty is giving angry look to him.

Sid : avni, we will talk but right now you should go home and rest!!

Avni : promise me? (With a smile in half sense).

Sid : I promise, we will meet soon.

Now aunty hold his hand and bring him with her.

Avni (from behind) : I love you Sid.

After this drama in temple aunty is really so angry on Sid as well, she really thinks that Sid call her there.

Meanwhile,

Abhishek and Aarohi bring her home, but luckily she slept in car so the drama doesn't extend in front of her family.

Back to Sid's residence,

His mom : Sid, whatever happened today in temple was really so Dissappointing.

Sid : sorry mom. But believe me, she must had something which make her behave like this... Else...

His mom : shut up!! Stop being her lawyer now. And stop this drama of love and all. Don't you know that what will happen if your father would be there.

Sid : mom, I can give you guarantee that she must be feeling bad for all what happened.

His mom : oh god, I don't know what magic she did on your head. You can't see any of her mistake.

Sid : but mom...

His mom : go to your room Sid, I am really feeling so angry right now.

Sid didn't said anything and went to his room.

Stay tuned.