127

His dad : okay sir, I won't force you as I know your time is so valuable, but you came here make me feel so honored.

Her dad : its my pleasure, Mister nigam. And I am really sorry if my daughter behave annoying.

His dad : areee, not at all... You really have such an understanding daughter. Grown up in millions, she is so down to earth.

Her dad : oh really, I feel she is drama queen. Isn't she, Sid? (Uncle asked Sid)

Sid just smiled.

Avni : haww, you call me drama queen!! (With a grumpy face)

Her dad : you are my child.

Avni : okay okay, again so sorry aunty, I know I trouble you a lot today.

His mom : it's okay.

Her dad : thanks for took care of my daughter. It's really pleasure meeting you all.

Now Aman uncle invites Sid to come to their house for next time. And uncle is ready to leave.

His parents see off them and they left.

His dad : such a nice man, he is, even after being so powerful and billionaire, he behave so down to earth.

His mom : yeah that is true.

His dad : even their daughter is so kind and well behave.

His mom : yeah yeah that only I know.

His dad : isn't she?

His mom : yeah she is but she is really so stubborn.

His dad : that is expected from Nandra's princess, after all she own billions. And just think even after that she is happy here in our small house meant she is kind in nature.

His mom : yeah.

His dad : but Sid, Mister Nandra is my boss, so be in good notes in front of her family.

His mom : don't you think, we should talk to Mister Nandra about Sid's admission for three years membership.

Stay tuned.