36

Avni is in bad mood, her mom understand as she usually stays in a bad mood these days.

Her mom : periods?

Avni nod.

Her mom : go and rest.

Avni came to her room.

It's 9 pm,

She got a message from Sid, after the argument she had today, she is not in mood to take to him.

But she thought that she is over reacting just because of her cramps.

So she should tell Sid to stay away from her for some days, because this is 100 percent sure.

That she is gonna be in this angry mood for next few days.

Texting ---

Sid : sorry avni. 😔

Avni : don't be sorry Sid, I had a bad mood and stay away from me.

Sid : are you breaking up with me for this small reason, I am sorry. 😭😭

Avni : Sid, don't be a drama queen now, I am on periods so next few days I will be angry all the time, even I don't know that when and how I will fight with you, so stay away from me.

Sid gets happy because whatever ayaan told him in evening get fulfill in few hours.

It's sign her comfort with him.

Avni : good night Sid.

Sid : listen...

Avni went offline.

Sid unsend the last message. He thought that he should not irritate avni for few days, but then he thinks something.

Next day,

Avni can't miss the class, but because of cramps she is really feeling so restless. And she knows this gonna continue for more 3-4 days.

Which is making it more restless.

She came to the Institute, Sid try to talk to her.

Avni : Sid, we will talk later.

Sid moves aside and let her go.

After class over, Avni is about to go back to home.

Stay tuned.

25+ votes on this and previous chapter