133

Her mom : okay fine, call them in Institute then.

Avni : I have no way to contact Sid, so you have to call aunty about it.

Her mom : okay I will.

Sonia aunty called to Institute reception to ask siddharth's parents to come and meet her next day.

His family have no idea that Sonia Mam is mother of Avni.

Next day,

After school,

Siddharth's parents pick sid from school and they went to Institute.

Avni is waiting for him only.

Avni : namaste aunty - uncle.

His dad : namaste beta, how are you?

Avni : I am good uncle.

His mom : we should go and meet Sonia mam first.

Avni also followed, aunty is confused but nobody said anything, sid knock the door and ask for permission.

Sonia mam : yeah, come in, sid.

With his parents he entered.

All three wish them good evening.

Avni followed in Cabin too.

Sonia mam : have a seat, Mister and Mrs. Nigam.

His dad : I hope everything is fine mam, if you have any complain from my son then I am sorry on his behalf.

Sonia mam : no, Mister nigam, sid is performing well in exams and tests.

His dad : oh thanks mam. It's all yours efforts you are investing on my son.

Sonia mam : thanks, but it's her personal efforts which seems in his results improvement.

His dad : mam, sorry to ask but I don't get it why you called us then.

Sonia mam : wait...

Sonia mam open her drawer and handed over the membership letter to his father.

His dad : what is this mam?

Sonia mam : 3 year membership form, congratulations, sid is part of our "Excellence Institute" For his further studies.

His dad is surprised.

His dad : this is a huge favor of you mam, I will pay all the fees by today only.

Sonia mam : it's not needed mister nigam, he got the highest recommendation from the real owner of Institute.

Stay tuned.