95

Sid sits in the cab with Jannat and Faisal.

Sid : what happens guys, I know it's not ayaan's birthday so where we are going?

Jannat : avni calls you at momo shop, near my residence, we will drop you there.

Sid : she didn't told me anything about this.

Jannat : but she ask me to bring you there anyhow.

Sid : ohk.

They drop him to momo shop and left. Sid is looking around for Avni.

Finally,

Avni came in front of him.

Avni : hii, Sid

Avni : hii, Sid.

Sid : why you were absent in Institute today?

Avni : shh... Come with me I have something for you.

Avni handed over a gift to her, no one is around them.

Siddharth open the gift wrap and open the gift box it's so surprising.

It's so romantic

It's so romantic. Sid blush hard.

Avni : you propose me for dating, so I propose for our first kiss, Sid, will you be mine? (Ask going closer to him)

Sid look around.

Avni : I made sure everything, no body will come here, but we have 10 minutes only, so hurry up and answer will I get a kiss or we will be like these statues, in love but kiss is pending. (With a loving tone)

Sid nodded with a smile.

They didn't know how to move, but slowly their bodies embrace each other.

Sid is too conservative to approach but still his lips is the pair which fall on her lips softly.

Avni happily accept it and they kiss each other so smooth and it is flawless. Some soul soothing pecks and sucking of each other lips made them feel the pleasure of the heaven on earth.

Sid responds well more than expected.

Avni too loves it the moment get created.

They have their first kiss, and end up blushing hard and red cheeks. Hot like a fire.

Stay tuned.