29

Avni came back to home she is so tired.

Her mom came at 8 PM, today her dad is busy somewhere. So she have her dinner with her mother.

Her mom : how's your friends? (Asked casually)

Avni : they are annoying mom, you know, ishika is such a brain eater and abhishek is upset with me because I didn't went Delhi this Sunday. Aarohi is busy these days in her exams.

Her mom : oh, okay, but I was talking about your new friend.

Avni : new friend?

Her mom : I guess his name is siddharth. (Asked little teasingly)

Avni : oh, he is also fine mom. (Having a bite of a pizza she was eating)

Her mom : he is quite different from others.

Avni : he is one piece mom, as I told you he didn't even use phone. If he will go Delhi he will be surely consider an alien. Who is surviving without smart phone in year 2023.

Her mom laugh a bit.

Her mom : his parents must be strict.

Avni : no, he didn't belong from rich background as I told you I guess.

Her mom : hmm. So is there anything brewing between you and him?

Avni : no chance mom, at least not in this life. We are poles apart.

Her mom : oh. But I saw you talking to him after class. And you know I met your father just before boards too so I thought history repeating itself with my daughter.

Avni : mom. (She gets irritated)

Her mom : I am kidding my child.

Avni : good.

Her mom : so there is nothing.

Avni : no, we are just friends, and that to because of, I didn't have option here in Agra.

Her mom : don't mind, but don't be friend of someone just because you feel you don't have option.

Stay tuned.

Target 30+ votes on this and previous chapter