60

Avni : listen... Calm down first...

Sid : no... now I decided that I will give my whole attention to my studies, I will prove my myself first that I was a deserving candidate for this.

Avni : yes you are. Believe me. (Said to cheer him)

Sid : no avni, I was not.

Avni : okay tell me what are you gonna do then.

Sid : I decided that I will not use that phone until I feel that I earn it.

Avni : hmm.

Sid : maybe after this you didn't want to keep a relationship with me, I will understand this. (In a low tone)

Avni : what rubbish....look at me.

Sid lift up his eyes and look into her eyes.

Avni : do you really think I will leave you at any cost? (Said, when her hands cup his face) listen if that was a crime so I was equally part of that.

Sid : no... You did that for me, as you know my parents will be so upset with me if I didn't scored well.

Avni : I did it for us. (Said in a loving tone)

Sid : but still avni.. That was wrong.

Avni : you know what, you really need to focus on your studies, and believe me, Avni wanna be your strength, not your weakness. (Said in an ensuring tone, that she is with him)

Sid hugs her.

Avni : wait... I have some solutions as well.

Sid : what?

Avni handed over few notes to him.

Sid : what is this?

Avni : i contact my few friends, and these are the best notes for commerce subject examination.

Sid : uhm... Exam papers?

Avni makes a grumpy irritated face.

Sid : okay okay notes right. Thank you.

Avni : they will help you to study hard and score good in your examination.

Sid : you have boards too. You should focus on your future.

Avni : yeah I am doing that only. (Points him on the word future)

She said locking her fingers with his fingers.

Sid blush hard.

Avni : I know I am little stupid but I really love you Sid.

Stay tuned.