120

His mom : Sid, tell her to leave right now. (Strictly)

Avni : aunty, I just want your five minutes, then I will leave myself.

Avni requests with joining her hands.

Sid : avni, please go yaar.

His mom : listen, you are someone's child, and you have a beautiful face look around yourself, you will get many more options. Don't waste your time like this.

Sid : mom... Please na, don't say this. (It hurts him)

Avni : aunty, i love him.

His mom : why can't you understand, Avneet, you two are just 18 year old and I guess your dad have enough money to waste but we have limited amount. We can't afford if Sid score less than 85 percent in board. (Try to convince her lovingly this time)

Avni : okay aunty, I will wait for right time, but you promise me that after boards, you will let us meet. I swear I won't cross any of limits again.

His mom : what is wrong with you?

Sid : mom, calm down.

His mom : I am telling you straight forward, stay away from my son. Simple.

Avni : sorry aunty, this is something I can't do.

His mom : Sid, go to your room. (Angrily).

Sid : but mom....

Avni : you should go, Sid. We will talk with aunty's permission now.

His mom : Sid, leave.

He walks to his room.

His mom : and you, I don't want to talk to you.

Avni : I just want 5 minutes to talk to him? Just five minutes.

His mom : go from here.

Avni : aunty, five minutes in a day won't distract him. (With a requesting tone).

His mom : not even a minute.

Avni : okay then I will sit outside of your door until you allow me. (Like a stubborn kid).

His mom : why not, your choice if you wanna sit outside with this rainy forecast, you can surely sit.

Stay tuned