128

Avni : I know aunty, I am so sorry. (She walks ahead, with moist eyes).

She stretch her arms a bit and lightly hugs his mom.

His mom isn't expecting it.

But this was stone melting moment, and Vibha aunty isn't that stone hearted.

His mom lightly pats her shoulder in response of hug.

His mom : okay okay fine, but never do this again, okay? (Said in a loving tone now)

Sid feels happy seeing smile on his mother face. Because he can't see his two heart pieces stand against each other.

Avni : thanks aunty, and I promise I will never give any reason to you to complain from me.

His mom : I hope so... But I am allowing just casual friendship. No more permission, dont take this smile for granted.

Avni : promise aunty I will be clear about my limits this time.

Avni came downstairs.

Sid is nervous to face his dad after knowing that he had a hint that Avni and Sid were together in Gf - Bf relationship.

Avni walks to his dad.

Her dad : this was really so bad, My angel, why you didn't told me that you are coming here.

Avni : it wasn't planned, dad.

Her dad : it was a very bad weather my angel.

Avni : but uncle aunty took care of me.

Aman uncle looked at Sid.

Her dad : you must be Sid?

Avni nodded with a cheered up smile.

Sid move ahead and touch their feet

Her dad : may god bless you my child. And very nice to meet you. (With a smile)

His dad : what do you like to have, sir?

Her dad : don't mind Mister nigam, but I have a meeting planned so I may take a leave now. (In a respectful manner, uncle gets up)

Stay tuned.