27

Avneet went to her class, and siddharth went to his class.

He is smiling all the time in class, he is really feeling so best as he didn't even deserve (this is what he feels)

Avni is busy in her class. She is doing all this casually and it is not affecting this much to her.

Calling each other "baby" Giving nicknames to each other is a casual thing in her group.

And Sid is taking it serious like he never took anyone before this.

Sid is so happy, and Avni is feeling that Sid is just a few months time pass.

Avni consider him a friend, but she just calls him a boyfriend when even she thinks that their is no match of Sid and her in anyway.

They have completely different lives, lifestyles, thinking and upbringing.

So Avni can't consider Sid more than a short term time pass, dating and break up is being very casual in some parts of country nowdays.

According to research held by Banglore survey team in 2022. Almost 62 percent of boys and 54 percent girls didn't take their dating relationship seriously.

That is why, everyone have multiple number of ex these days.

And if you have a beautiful face or handsome personality the number can be in double digit.

The rest of the guys and girls with average looks, just wait someone who comes in their life and stay.

This is also being surveyed, that a person with a average looks having less options to date will be prove more loyal in relationship.

But whatever the fact says, every girl and guy runs behind the looks first.

Back to story,

Sid and Avni sits together in the literature class, Sid feels it like avni giving him special treatment and avni just thinks that she need to sit with someone so if he is Sid, she won't mind.

Stay tuned.

Target 30+ votes on this and previous chapter