62

No one can understand you better than your mother. But Avni didn't want her mother get to know this soon.

Her mom : so now tell me what is going on my dear? (Teasingly)

Avni : nothing is like that mom as you are thinking. (Said blushing)

Her mom : okay if you don't want to tell me for now it is your choice. But remember you can tell me anything, anytime. Okay?

Avni : yes mom, thanks.

She hugs her mother.

Avni walks towards the room.

When her mother stop her from behind for a moment.

Avni : yaa mom?

Her mom : say hi to him from my side. (Teasingly)

Avni : to whom? (More blushing).

Her mom : to the reason of this smile.

Avni : and how do you know that it's him only, it can be her too, a person.. A thing... Anything can be reason of smile, isn't it possible mom?

Her mom : you keep on try to hide it, but I know you but much better than you my doll. Now you go and study. I will call you at dinner time.

Avni : hmm. (She thinks it will be good to be in room).

Avni went to her room.

Avni POV

I can't even explain this feeling what I am feeling right now in word.

This is something divine, something what I never felt before.

This is more than happiness, this is more than a feeling to be the ruler of all the universe.

Because when you are in love you starts feeling it, that will start making your own Universe with that single person on this planet (after your family) with of population in billions.

It's so heart whelming, I am feeling like to go and hug him so tightly.

Oh god, I am really going crazy for him.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.