42

Sid saves avni's contact with Faisal's name in aunty's phone to be more careful.

He called avni to tell her that plan is on.

His mom is right there only, and now he can't even cut the call or not even able to talk to avni directly in front of his mother.

Avni picks the call.

Avni : good morning baby. (Said in a very soothing and loving tone)

Sid adjusted the volume of call.

Sid : Faisal, I will be on school half an hour ago, you remember our plan right?

His mom is packing lunch in his bag.

Avni : avni here, Sid. (She thought Sid called her by chance)

Sid : areee I know dude, I just called you to tell you that our plan is on.

His mom : I packed your lunch, finish it and share it with Faisal too.

Avni got it that his mother is around him.

Avni : okay I got it, why I am Faisal right now.

Sid : hmm.

Avni : so where we are meeting?

Sid : I will meet you outside of my school in half an hour. See you faisal.

Avni : oh okay done. I will be ready. And I will reach there.

Sid : okay.

Avni : but I can't bring car today so we have to manage with Auto rickshaw or cab.

Sid : okay done. (He is feeling nervous because his mother is standing right in front of him)

Avni : see you.

Sid : yeah.

Sid disconnected the call and give it to his mother.

Sid : mom, he will be waiting so I should go.

His mom : yeah. And I am proud of you my child, keep it up.

Sid smiled but feel bad because today he didn't deserve this compliment and she is betraying the trust of his mother.

But the craze of first love will make him to do this.

Stay tuned.