21

Avni picks up the call, all three of her delhite friends are connected on video call already.

Avni : hii friends, I am sorry I am out somewhere with someone so I didn't get a chance to talk to you all.

Sid walks to her. He didn't thought that it can be something personal.

Ishika notice him.

Ishika : who is he?

Sid was standing behind her. Avni turn and saw him now she have a compulsion to introduce him with them.

Avni : friends, he is my new friend, Sid, we are study in same coaching right now.

Sid : hii.

Avni : Sid, she is Ishika, on left Aarohi, and he is Abhishek.

All three says hii.

Abhishek : did you tell him about our relationship Avni.

Sid didn't understand this statement of Abhishek.

Avni : stop it, bro (calls friendly)

Sid get calm when she call him bro.

Avni : friends, I will talk to you all later, right now I came with Sid so I should not make him feel bore here.

Avni disconnected the call with this.

And Sid and Avni started the Agra visit together, they booked an Electric Rickshaw, to explore Agra city.

Almost 2 hours,

They visit all around the city, they are in full mood to stretch this plan till evening.

Avni : I am feeling so hungry Sid, where we can go to have food?

Sid : uhm...

He have no budget left for lunch, as for every single rupee he is depend on his parents given pocket money and today he spent all the money.

Avni : any plans, Sid?

Sid : actually, Avni, my mom told me to come back home before 3 ... I am sorry.

Avni : oh, it's okay. (She feels little disappointed from this baby boy behavior of Sid)

But she can't expect him to change so she let him go.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes on this and previous chapter