Avni : it is really so irritating mom.

Her mom : but it is good for your eyes.

Avni : and what about my hand, it's paining you know, I wrote only 6 pages in last 2 hours.

Her mom : so I think he should say this that he choose a wrong partner.

Avni : mommmm. (Yelled)

Her mom : okay listen to me calm down, and give your best, this is even good for you to stay away from your phone and laptop or sometime.

Avni : but i dont want to be, I am already getting bored in Agra and now I take this trouble on my head myself.

Her mom : but I am really feeling so good today that you are trying to do something new, when you know that literature is not in your masters.

Avni : I also want to make you happy only, and he is a good student of literature that is why I approach him.

Her mom : actually I don't know about you but honestly I am impressed with that boy.

Avni : why?

Her mom : this is really a big deal to choose to stay away from smart phone for this generation. And he is really respecting his family's financial status and choices, this is rare.

Avni : hmm that's also right.

Her mom : yeah, so work hard.

Avni : yeah mom. I will give my 100% in this.

Her mom : good, I love you.

Avni : I love you too mumma.

Her mom : you continue your study,  ask me if you need any help.

Avni : okay.

Avni finish making notes, and next day they exchange the notes.

A week passed away, they hardly had any long conversation between them.

Both of them are focusing on contest. But siddharth starts liking Avni.

But he knows that he is attracting towards Avni because she is beautiful, but Avni have no reasons to feel for him.

Stay tuned.