134

His dad : I guess you had any misunderstanding mam, I don't even know the real owner of this Institute. So how they recommend my son's name.

Sonia mam : you know her well Mr. And Mrs. Nigam. Correct Avni?

His dad looked at Avni with a confuse expression, even sid want answer of this confusion now.

His mom : sorry mam, but we are not getting the point.

Sonia mam : ok, let me introduce you, I am avni's mother, she told me to give this seat to sid, it's partiality but I can't go against my daughter's happiness.

This is shocking for everyone, even for sid.

His dad : oh, I am really thankful to you mam, and I promise my son will give his best and won't give you chance to regret on your decision.

Sonia mam : I hope so, Mr. Nigam.

His dad : I will pay fees by this evening, mam.

Sonia mam : no need Mr. Nigam, it's a familiar thing now, your son is best friend of my daughter and she won't let me live if I accept fees from you.

His dad : but mam, how it is possible... I mean this is wrong.

Sonia mam : it's okay Mr. Nigam, Avni left her seat for Sid, so it's fine.

His dad turn towards Avni.

His dad : I have no words to thank you my child, thank you.

His mom : thank you so much mam, and sorry if I said something more than I should that day.

Sonia mam : it's okay I can understand your concern as a mother.

His mom : thanks mam.

His dad get up to leave.

Sonia : Mrs. Nigam, if you don't mind I want your five minutes.

His mom : yeah sure mam.

Uncle left.

Sonia mam : what are you doing here kids, Sid at least give any treat to your bestie.

Sid smiled.

Sid : yes mam.

Sidneet left.

Stay tuned.