17

Avni came out from cabin.

Avni POV

I am reading his writing from last 7-8 days so I can recognize this is sid who wrote this letter.

And it is so romantic kinda thing yaar, I loved it seriously.

But what should I do now?

If I go and ask him directly, he will be so awkward and start with the same sorry sorry sorry.

Uhm...

But I have to ask and even tell her that he should not add something like this in my book.

I think I get some thing to pass my 6 months in Agra. He is innocent boy. So he won't take advantage of anything.

And I can keep him in my control easily. So yes I am happy that someone like Sid trying on me.

Pov ends.

Avni came back to Sid.

Sid is looking at her with a scared expression. But she walks and sit besides him only.

Sid : Avni...

Avni : we will talk after class, Sid.

He went silent after her one statement. She can notice that he is feeling nervous.

So she place her hand on his hand.

Avni : everything is cool, don't worry.

Sid got some confidence but feel so strange too.

And finally class get over.

Avni and Sid comes out from the class.

Sid : I know that you must get to know about that note till now...

Avni : and you will say, I am so sorry avni, I am not such kinda guy, I dont know why I did this. Correct? (Said try to mimicking him)

Sid : uhm sorry.

Avni laugh a bit.

Sid : why are you laughing?

Avni : because you are really a stupid, who told you to write a love letter in notebook, it was seriously a bad idea Sid. (She said with smile showing that she is not angry)

Stay tuned.

25+ votes on this and previous chapter