2

Avni preparing for IIT. As her father and mother is popular and successful in their field now avni had a lot of expectation on her head.

And she is ready for them. She is 80-90% regular scorer, and looking for working hard on her studies this year in boards.

Her target is 95% this time.

But she got disturbed in her studies because of this transfer from Delhi to Agra all of students in the middle of semester.

Now new school, all new environment, everything is different from Delhi here.

She had a lot of friends in Delhi and she is missing them like hell, as her group in Delhi is completely different the students here.

She didn't make even a single new friend here in Agra. But now she know that she have to complete her 12th class from here only.

And she can't avoid talking to anyone around her for six months.

Her mother start up her Institute in Delhi in one month only.

And this is the well known Institute franchise in all over India, so within 3 days admission got full.

This Institute is expensive like nothing else.

But everyone try to get admission in this Institute to get the better marks in board examination.

Because preparation from this Institute make you ensure to score good in examination.

The classes available for Commerce Science and Medical students, total 600 students enroll in this Institute.

Avni is already in the best and most expensive School of Agra after that she is in this Institute too.

But her mother gave her clear instructions to not to tell anyone that she is daughter of owner of this Institute.

Her mother didn't want to being partial with all the other students.

Avni accepted.

But one more student get admission here. (Our hero gonna introduce soon).

Stay tuned.