131

Her mom : now dinner is finished so tell us what happened, what do you want to talk?

Avni : mom, I have really something important to talk?

Her dad : what happened my angel?

Avni : I want to know dad that how much I have my share in "Excellence Institute "? (She asked with a serious look on her face)

Her mom : wait, what did you said? Share?

Her dad laugh a bit.

Her dad : tell her sonia, how much share she have in your business?

Avni : dad, I am serious about it, tell me na mom?

Her mom : my dear, firstly tell me how it comes in your mind.

Avni : I will tell you everything later but for now I need to know that how much I have my share in "Excellence Institute ".

Her mom : how much you want?

Avni : uhm... Around 5 lakh rupees?

Her dad : just five lakh, your mom's Institute have monthly income of rupees 50 lakh my child, you should ask more.

Her mom : aman, please.

Her dad : okay okay.

Avni : now tell me na mom.

Her mom : what will I tell you now, don't you know whatever we have is all yours.

Avni : sure?

Her dad : obviously my child.

Avni : so I want something?

Her mom : what?

Avni : sid wants 3 year membership of "Excellence Institute" They are looking for any recommendation to get his seat finalized.

Her mom : oh means he is now taking advantage of his friendship with you.

Avni : I am useless, if I can't do this small thing for him mom. And you are owner of Institute mom, you can do it easily.

Her mom : if I say no then.

Avni looks at his dad.

Avni : dad, help me na.

Her mom : Avni, 5 lakh is a huge amount. I can't offer him a seat for free.

Stay tuned.