122

His mom : Sid, do you have any contact number of her mom or dad?

Sid : no mom.

His mom : she is crazy, she is not ready to listen anything.

Sid : mom, it's just about five minutes, let us meet na, I promise after that I send her to her home myself.

His mom : shut up, if I allow her once she think this is the best way to blackmail.

Sid : mom, she is not like this.

His mom : I asked you do you have any number of her family or not?

Sid : no.

His mom : listen, come with me and tell her to leave, because you know your father must be coming in few minutes. If he saw her then I won't handle this. (Aunty is also nervous, because uncle's anger is uncontrollable)

Sid feels scared too, so he came with aunty. Even he is worried for Avni.

Sid went out.

Sid : avni listen.

Avni thought aunty accepted.

Avni : thank you so much.

Sid : listen, give me some days, my dad must be on the way. You should go home.

Avni : noooooo... I really wanna talk something really important with you.

Sid : what?

Avni looks at aunty.

His mom : you can say it but here only?

Sid : speak up avni.

Avni : i want five minutes.

Sid looked at his mother.

His mom : don't expect anything from me more than this.

Avni : so i will wait here, I will meet uncle too and then go.

Sid : avni, my dad is so strict, our relationship will be finished if he saw you.

Avni didn't listened anything and sat back on staircase.

His mom : if she wants it only, then fine. Sid, go back to your room and think how will you face your dad now. (Angrily against her stubborn behavior)

Stay tuned.

20 comments for next chapter