18

Sid : sorry avni.

Avni : do I look angry to you?

Sid : uhm.. No?

Avni : so why are you saying sorry, it's okay. I don't mind that but you should tell me it should not reach to teachers before me.

Sid : means you are not angry on me?

Avni : I am but a bit.

Sid : sorry for that.

Avni : but that was cute. (Said pulling his cheek)

Sid : means you are ready to be my friend?

Avni : I will think about it, if you give me a proper proposal for that. Then I surely consider your proposal and we can be friends and even more than friends.

Sid can't believe his ears. Because she sounds so loving today.

Avni : so mister nigam, I will wait for the proposal, you have 48 hours to plan something for someone you find beautiful in first meeting. (Wink 😉 at last)

Sid can't stop blushing.

Avni : I will be waiting Sid.

She said going to the other class.

Sid got a new task to impress Avni now, but how he don't know.

He starts his research on google and YouTube.

He found so many ideas but they are out of his budget.

Later,

He think that he can bring Avni to Taj Mahal. And he can ask her for her friendship there.

Sid collects all his savings and pocket money to go Taj Mahal with his love interest.

Sid bought a gift for a her, a bracelet.

And ask her out.

Avni gets ready immediately.

On this Sunday,

They came to Taj Mahal visit. Avni is happy that she get something interesting in Agra now, this is the first time on Sunday when she is in Agra only.

And she refuse her friends that she won't come today.

She informed Aarohi that she is going to Taj Mahal with someone today with these emoji 😋🤭🤫

Stay tuned