74

Ishita : so now rules and pairs are decided, Sid and Avni will compete with Abhishek and Aarohi. And the rest of discussion will be done after the competition.

Sid : yaa. (Happily accepted)

Everyone nods in acceptance.

Sid and Avni came out.

Avni : Sid, how will we win now?

Sid : what is wrong with you yaar,  don't you trust me? And why were you asking that Abhishek to not to choose Aarohi?

Avni : because you don't know that Aarohi won a dance reality show in age 13. We can compete with Abhishek but how will be compete with Aarohi. (Little nervous)

Sid : oh no...

Avni : he played such a smart move, he knew it that I will ask Aarohi to help us and teach us dance, so he asked her as a partner.

Sid : so what will be do next?

Avni : practice, we have no other option we have to win it for us.

Sid is feeling nervous now, because avni is not something what he can lose from his life.

Avni : don't worry we will do our best and try to win.

Sid : yaar, I have to win this. It is about my life, I can't lose you.

Avni cups his face.

Avni : doesn't matter what will be result of this dance competition, you become my first love and i assure you that you will be the last for forever.

Sid : but what if he win!!

Avni : then we have to think something to handle him.

Sid : means, you won't leave me? (Happily)

Avni : I never had that option and I can't even do that, after all how will i stay away from my heart beat. (Said going closer to him)

Sid blush hard.

Avni : hayee, this blush.. I can die for this blush million time.

Sid place his finger on her lips.

Stay tuned.