Ishika : accha okay, but next Sunday I want you in Delhi.

Abhishek : yeah or we will be in Agra.

Avni : yes yes, I will take care of this.

After a casual conversation Abhishek and Ishika disconnects the call.

Avni is not serious about Sid. She just get a time pass in Agra.

This is how mostly people deal in relationship these days and they calls it modernity.

Actually, it sounds cool that girl or boy have 3/4 boyfriend and girlfriend.

But no body understand that how bad a heart break feels, sometime it won't let you recover for long in your life.

Lets get back to the story.

Meanwhile with siddharth,

He really so happy today, he can't believe it that someone like Avni can be the one who ready to share her life with him.

But now there are so many challenges are gonna start from here.

As Avni is rich girl, she definitely expect so many things from her boyfriend.

Which Sid can't afford right now, more over the first demand or you can say the need of their relationship is a connection between them.

And for that Sid needs a phone.

He is thinking that how will he make his parents ready to bring a phone for him.

At evening,

His mama and mami left and Sid told his mother that he completed all the chapters of accounts today.

His mother kiss his forehead and appreciate him.

But Sid is looking here for a chance to ask his mom to talk to his dad and recommend his demand of phone to them.

Sid : mom...

His mom : yes say, what do you want?

Sid : how do you know mom that i want something?

His mom : my dear, no one can understand child more than a mother and when you told me na that you finish accounts syllabus, I understood then only that you want something so tell me clearly that what you want?

Stay tuned