110

She made a tattoo with pen.

Her dad is on the door.

When she completes her draw on her wrist and kiss her own wrist crying.

Avni : I am going mad, Sid, you should teach me that how will I live without you now. (She laid on the bed, hugging her teddy)

She wrote "SID" on his teddy bear.

Uncle came after she slept, seeing this name, he get a clue that reason behind her fever is something else.

He kiss her forehead and came out.

He came in his bedroom, Sonia aunty is busy in his room.

Her dad : who is Sid, Sonia?

Her mom is little surprised.

Her mom : how do you know him?

Her dad : I didn't know him that's why I am asking you, do you know him?

Her mom : yeah, he is Avni's batchmate, actually not a batch mate, he is her new friend.

Her dad : I guess more than her friend.

Her mom : what happened?

Her dad : I think this guy is a reason behind her health problem? She is stressed because of him.

Her mom : she is not stress because of him, she is tense for him!!

Her dad : I felt the same.

Her mom : our daughter grown up, Aman, she had her first heart break.

Her dad : he hurts her?

Her mom : Aman, they are kids, his mother get to know about them so she wants his son to focus on his studies, very obvious!!

Her dad : yeah true, but you should talk to Avni, that he was not the last boy, she will get better options in future.

Her mom : we should give her time, she will be fine?

Her dad : hmm.

That day only Abhishek and Aarohi came to meet Avni.

Abhishek : hii uncle.

Her dad : oh hii abhi, how are you?

Aarohi greet them too.

Stay tuned.