Avni updated on her social media that she is travelling to Taj Mahal today.

Her parents allows her, but Sid lied at his house to his parents that he is going for group study with his school friends.

Avni and Sid reach Taj Mahal.

Avni : so beautiful 😍❤✨

Sid : just like you, no.. Taj Mahal is not compared to you in beauty and 100 times more beautiful.

Avni : these compliments won't work mister nigam, you have to ideally propose me.

Sid : I know.

Avni : so any plans?

Sid : may I get your hand please?

Avni forward her hand with a smile.

Sid went down on his knees. This is so normal and seen in so many movies but when it happens with you, this feels literally like something you never felt before.

Avni : this is so good to feel actually Sid.

Sid forward a mixed flower bouquet to her.

Avni : for me?

Sid : yes.

Avni : thank you.

Sid : will you be my friend, Avni?

Avni : get up?

Sid : what happened?

Avni : I said get up Sid.

Sid thought that something make her angry.

Sid : I am sorry.

Avni : don't start the same tape recorder again.

Sid get up and Avni went down on her knees, she is having the flower bouquet 💐 in her hand, she forward it to him.

Sid : what are you doing?

Avni : will you be my boyfriend, Sid? (Said more lovingly)

Sid can feel his heart is ready to pop out from his body, he can't believe something like this happen in his life. Because Avni is someone which is way more beautiful than his dreams.

Avni : say something now I can't be on my knees for long? (Said waiting for answer)

Sid nodded and tears starts rolling out from his eyes.

Avni : hey my kiddoo, I am not that bad, don't cry.

Stay tuned.

Target 25+ on this and previous chapter