58

His parents take a seat.

His father : what happen mam? (While sweating, because this Institute matter for his future a lot)

Sonia mam : didn't you informed your parents Sid?

Sid : not yet mam.

His father : if you have any complaint from my child mam I am saying sorry myself on his behalf. (Apologizing for no reasons)

Sonia mam : no way mister nigam, your son made you both proud today, he achieve rank one in today's scholarship exam... 100 out of 100 congrats. (With a over whelming tone of voice)

His father and mother both are really surprised, definitely they are not expecting this.

Sonia mam : I am sorry to call you on a very short notice, but according to announcement, he will study here for free. So i wanna return the fee you paid.

Sonia mam take out the envelope and give it to them.

His father eyes filled with tears, he is feeling proud on his son. And this happiness is much more than this money.

As much everyone praising him, he is feeling more guilty internally.

Sonia mam : I know you must be doing best for your son, Mr Nigam. But if he get proper guidance, he will make a big name in society. (Said ensuring them for future)

His father : I will do everything for my son ma'am, his education is our priority.

Sonia mam : good, nice meeting you two. And again I am really proud of Sid, keep it up.

His parents came out.

Avni is waiting outside of the cabin, but just because he is standing with his family she didn't went to him.

She just smiled, and let him spend time with his family.

All three went to their residence.

His father is really so happy, he decided that tonight they call all their relatives to celebrate this achievement of Sid.

Stay tuned.