3

Somewhere in Agra,

A scene inside the middle class house of Agra.

Sid and his father came came to their residence.

Sid hugs his mother happily.

His mom : admission ho gaya?

Sid : yes, mom. I am really so happy today. Thank you so much.

His mom kissed his forehead.

His mom : now we full filled our responsibility, it's your turn now to focus on your studies and give your best in board examination.

His father : yes, now it's your turn to make both of us proud.

Sid : I promise mom I will do my best effort, I know after all this financial crisis it is so difficult for you and dad to send me in that expensive Institute.

His father : forget about fees and all, give your 100% if you get success to achieve over 90% mark in board, then we will arrange a loan for your studies.

Sid : yes dad.

His mom : true, because now your success is the only dream of our life.

His father : but Sid, always remember stay away from these girls, most of the boys and girls spoil their careers in this age because of this love and attractions, I don't want my son will make that mistake.

Sid : never dad.

His father : it will be better for you. (Strictly)

His mom : I know my son. (Taking his side in front of his dad)

Sid went to his room.

Let's know him too.....

Sid - 18 year old guy, who have average looks with no fashion sense, and never ever tried to change him. Because he know that this is the best he can afford for him for now.

His father is Clerk in the government office, he earns around 25000 month, which is not enough to give him a luxury life.

(You get to know him more in next chapter)

Stay tuned.