83

Jannat : now stop being a shy baby Sid, you won't win with this hesitation.

Avni : even it's not needed.

Avni hold his hand, place it on her waist herself. It boost his confidence.

Now they go with the smooth flow and they really have a good 2 hour dance practice session under Jannat's  instructions.

Sid : it was really good.

Avni : I don't know about practice and dance competition but I am gonna thanks abhi.

Jannat is little confused.

Sid : may I ask why? (Little jealous)

Avni : because of him I am getting so much time to spend with you my love. (Said do lovingly)

Sid blush.

Jannat : oh you have a romantic gf Sid. Congratulations. (Teasingly)

Sid : yeah my luck.

Avni : luck is all mine, I get someone like you in this fake world.

Avni hugs him. Sid hugs her back.

Avni : I really love you so so so so so much Sid.

Jannat (fake cough) : I am here only guys.

Sid feels shy and he open his arms to break the hug.

Avni didn't loose a grip on him. She left him after a long minute only.

Jannat : you two are like made for each other, Sid is blushing and introvert, while you (avni) seems too expressive and romantic, you two can complete each other.

Avni : just wish we will win this competition.

Jannat : I wish this every moment.

Faisal and Ayaan joined them after practice they have a good time together and later Avni's mother comes to pick her.

She left.

Sid came to his home, they are doing their practice in free time in front of mirror.

Next day,

They met again at jannat's residence.

Today it is much better than day 1. Both of them looks more comfortable more in flow in this practice session.

Stay tuned.