145

Now finally all the board exams done,

And from the day of last board exam they are like free birds.

Sid's mother gave him his phone after take a promise from him that he will use phone on give time lines.

He accepted.

Now everything is sorted,

Sid, Avni, Jannat, Faisal, Abhishek, Ishika and Aarohi all decide to go to celebrate a day after exams.

Sid also get permission from his home so they reached a place where they can spend time peacefully.

Sid and avni are looking for some time alone apart from everyone.

All are in couples except Ishika, she is the only one feeling bored here.

Avni and Sid spend whole day together and at last came to the place where they can watch a beautiful sunset.

Avni place her head on Sid's shoulder, and side hugs him

She is feeling so soothing and relax after so many days.

Avni : you know what Sid, this break for 21 days increase my feelings for you 100 times more, I am more crazy about you now.

Sid : I am feeling same my dear.

Avni looked in to his eyes, they have a cute eyelock. They promise their families that they won't cross their limits.

Sid : we should control this over flow of feelings avni? (Said looking into her deep eyes)

Avni : hmm. (Lost in his eyes)

Sid is feeling losing his control, both of them move ahead, and when their lips are just inch away to get meet with each other.

Avni realised that she took swear on Sid so she immediately get up.

Sid : what happened?

Avni : no we can't kiss, I took a swear on you, we can't kiss each other.

Sid : yaar, I want it now. (He said in a loving needy tone).

Avni : sorry babyyy, we have to wait till we get permission.

Stay tuned.