56

Avni smiles.

Sid : why are you smiling?

Avni : now you look at them?

Sid : what?

Avni : one of them is son of a builder, his father (pointing towards the other guy) have his own textile business. And her father and mother is doctor. Tell me one thing honest do you really think they deserve to get this scholarship. (Trying to make him understand)

Sid : what do you mean?

Avni : just imagine, Sid, if any of them will get this scholarship of 100% off in this Institute, what they will do?

Sid : how do i know?

Avni : they will party in a 7 star hotel and waste more than lakh to celebrate. They didn't need it. They want it.

Sid : still avni, if they are better than me...

Avni : no way, they have better resources, not better skills, I never understood this criteria of distributing scholarship. It should be only for who needs.

Sid : hmm. Maybe you are right.

Avni : and don't worry you didn't take place of anyone else, there are 10 scholarship being offered by Institute. You will get the one. And I won't get it.

Sid : I am sure you will get your name in top 10 too.

Avni : not possible, as I didn't attempt any question in paper.

Sid : what but why?

Avni : I also don't want to make any injustice with anyone, and I don't need it, my parents can afford fees.

Sid hugs her.

Sid : you are really so sweet.

Avni : who told you, I did this for me. I will be the only one in benefit at last?

Sid : how?

Avni : because I will get the smile of my love in return.

Sid blush.

Avni : aww.

Finally,

This is the time of announcement, as expected Sid got rank 1.

And he got a certificate and 100 percent fees off from here.

Stay tuned.