114

Meanwhile,

Sid is trying his best to convince his mom to get his phone back.

His mom : Sid, not again I told you na not now!! (Strictly)

Sid : but mom, I just want phone for five minutes.

His mom : why, do you want to inform Avni, that you didn't get the phone? (Said with a strict tone of voice)

Sid remains silent.

His mom : listen, I am not involving your dad in this matter, but if you continue all this I have to tell them.

Sid : sorry mom. (Requests his mom to not to tell his dad, he is scared of his dad the most)

His mom place his hand on his cheek.

His mom : you must be considering me your enemy right now, right?

Sid shakes his head for "NO"

His mom : you can say it, Sid, I can understand that. But remember my relationship with you is more than 9 month than all other's. I just wish to see you happy.

Sid : yes mom.

His mom : you know, me and your dad tried our level best to provide the best study option, just to make sure that you will get all what we didn't get in our life.

Sid smile a bit.

His mom : I hope you understand my child.

Sid : yes mom, I understand.

His mom : so come, and help me, it's Maha Shivaratri tomorrow, help me in preparation.

Sid : hmm.

Sid starts helping aunty.

His mom : we will go "Mankameshwar Temple" tomorrow.

Sid : okay mom.

Next day,

Avni was never a child who actively participate in religious activities. But today she get up early in the morning.

She decide to go temple with her family. Abhishek and Aarohi joined her too.

Even her parents are shocked that Avni is ready to go temple herself which a big deal for them.

Stay tuned