91

Avni suggested Abhishek to propose Aarohi with a good plan.

Abhi is little nervous but he nodded and agree with her plan because he didn't want to get away from Aarohi.

He plan a Romantic date with Aarohi in a Cafe of Agra.

Aarohi thought that Abhishek is going to propose avni again. But she is happy for Abhishek.

And she came, but for her surprise Abhishek get down on his knees in front of her and offer a ring to her.

With this ring Abhishek said those three magical words.

Abhishek : I Love You Aarohi.

Aarohi can't utter a single word from her mouth right now, she is feeling so happy but she is not in state to digest all this happiness all of sudden.

She burst out of crying, she feels unable to hold tears in her eyes.

Abhishek thought she feels bad.

His friends, Avni and Ishika and hiding behind the pillar of Cafe building.

Abhishek : Avni... Ishika. (Calls them to calm her down and control the situation).

Avni came in front of her and Aarohi hugs her tightly hugging.

Avni : calm down.

Abhishek : I am sorry Aarohi, avni told me that I should confess I am sorry I didn't want you to cry.

Avni : idiot, if she is crying and still here meant she loves you too.

Abhishek : what rubbish? She is crying because I hurt her.

Avni : I know her better and tears of girls shows so many emotions.

Aarohi breaks the hug with avni and she tightly hugs Abhishek now he can understand that it meant yes.

Abhi (confirming it) : should I consider it that you loves me too?

Aarohi break a hug and she place her lips on his lips, ishika and avni place their hands on their eyes teasingly.

Avni : you can carry on guys, we are not seeing you two. (Teasingly)

Stay tuned.

35+ votes for this and previous chapter