68

After talking to her friends Avni texts Sid, because now she have to convince him to stay away from Abhishek for next day until Ishita and Aarohi make him understand.

On text ---

Avni : good evening, baby... What are you doing? (Wanna starts from casual talks)

Sid : nothing just preparing for tomorrow.

Avni : preparing what?

Sid : your friend challenge me to prove my love for you, so i am just preparing for that.

Avni : it was so stupid behaviour of Abhishek, at least you try to understand baby and trust me I will make him understand too.

Sid : no avni, don't you trust me, that i can win from him?

Avni : I trust you, but I don't want that he harm you. He is national level boxer baby, so please try to understand.

Sid : hey!! What do you mean by that if he is national level boxer I still fight with him and prove him that I can protect you. 😤😤 (So confidently)

Avni : don't be angry Siddharth I know you are sufficient to protect me, but you didn't need to prove anything to anyone.

Sid : so just be on my side.

Avni : I am... But.

Sid : I will talk to you tomorrow my mom is calling me for dinner.

Avni : hey listen.... Wait...

Sid went offline.

Avni POV

Hey God what will I do now, I am trapped in this situation now.

I have to convince Abhishek only to take step back from this challenge and say sorry to Sid for all his words.

I tried to contact him but he is not picking my calls today, I know the reason.

But this is making situation more worse.

POV ends.

Meanwhile with Sid,

Actually he is feeling nervous because he never fought with anyone ever in his life.

Stay tuned