They have a long one hour chat,

And after that Sid went to study, as he take a pledge that he will not compromise with his studies because of his love story.

And Avni is really confused how to meet a balance between her love life and with her friends.

And now she have to start it with Abhishek to make him convince on this thing that she likes some but never more feels for him more than a friend.

Next morning,

As usual, their day starts with the school, later they came back home and after that in evening they met in Institute.

After class over everyday Sid and Avni get 20 minutes to talk to each other.

They are sitting on the bench in ground after the Institute.

Avni is thinking to tell everything about Abhishek to Sid.

Sid : why it seems like to me that something is bothering you?

Avni : uhm.. I guess yes... I mean I want to share something with you.

Sid : what?

Avni : before that you have to promise me that it want affect our relationship. And you will believe me.

Sid holds her hand, locks his fingers with her fingers.

Avni get some confidence from this sweet gesture.

Sid : I am always with you, believe me.

Avni : actually, you know Abhishek right?

Sid : yeah, what happened to him?

Avni : actually....

Before she could say something a car came and stopped in the ground, it's a luxury black car.

And Abhishek steps out from the car

This is so surprising for Avni, because she have no idea that Abhishek is coming Agra today.

Abhishek walks to them.

Abhishek : hii avni.

Avni : what a pleasant surprise yaar. (She gives a side hug to him).

Abhishek : he is Sid? Right?

Sid get up, now he recognize him.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes and 10 comments

What will Abhi do now?