Avni : they are really cute. (Adoring them)

Sid : yes they are cartoons of our group.

Avni : so is it final that we are meeting at Jannat's residence.

Sid : yes.

Avni : Jannat, may I have your contact number?

Jannat and Avni exchange their contact numbers and Jannat send her address to Avni.

Avni : thanks again.

Faisal : Aree its okay, bhabhi.

Sid pinch him.

Faisal : ahh, I mean Avneet.

She blush hard.

Now they all went to their respective places and Abhishek is 100% sure that he is going to win this competition.

Abhishek : we are going to win this competition very easily, nobody can complete with Aarohi Shekhawat. (Being overconfident about Aarohi's skill in dance)

Abhi said hugging her from side and thank her to support him.

Aarohi : thanks abhi, and it is my responsibility to stand besides you, but to be honest I feel this is not a game.

Abhishek : what?

Aarohi : I mean Avni should have 100% freedom to choose her boyfriend, this competition is not right.

Abhishek : nothing is wrong in it she was also there and she said "Yes" for this. (He isn't accepting his fault)

Aarohi : she choose competition as a better option.

Abhishek : yes, just because she know that if that boy will fight with me he will go back to home on stretcher.

Aarohi : what do you think it was right? Just imagine if you even win the competition, do you think Avni will be your Gf.

Abhishek : she have to be!!

Aarohi : believe me you are just ruining a very beautiful relationship between you and Avni. Sometime even after being in love with your best friend and you have to be quiet. Just to save your friendships. (She said feeling those words)

Abhishek : what is wrong with you? Are you with them as well?

Actually, Aarohi love Abhishek but she never confess it because she know Abhi loves Avni.

Stay tuned.