132

Avni : but mom, his parents arrange 5 lakh rupees for his admission. But just because he is not that rich so he is not getting his name in final list.

Her mom : oh, then I can think about it. But I won't give any discount in fees.

Her dad : don't do this sonia, after all our angel likes him, maybe he is our future son in law, can't you give him some extra benefits of that. (Said teasingly)

Avni blush hard.

Her mom : aman, behave her dad, don't ruin your own daughter.

Avni : mom, I will not ask for any dress this year, not even for new phone, laptop and anything else. Please. (Said holding her palms in her hands)

Her mom : hey what do you want more?

Avni : I don't want him to pay anything for this admission. (With a puppy face, demanded)

Her mom : what? I can't give complete 100 percent discount, be practical Avni.

Her dad : let it be, Sonia, do you think 5 lakh is more precious than her smile to us.

Her mom : not at all, but I am not gonna fulfill this demand and my child this struggle make him strong.

Avni : but I can't let him struggle when I know I can do something to make his life easier.

Her mom : oh god, what will I do with you?

Avni take out her diamond ring out of her and give it to her mother.

Her mom : what is this now?

Avni : you keep it mom, but please give him admission and don't ask him for fees.

Her mom : this is your favorite ring, isn't it?

Avni : not more than him. You can keep it.

Her mom : avni....

Her dad : sonia, you know avni gonna win at last, then why are you arguing?

Stay tuned.