32

Sid : yeah true.

Sid walks from there in disappointment.

Avni : what is wrong with this guy, is he trying to control me. (To herself)

Sid went to his class. But he thought that he should not behave with avni like this. Because she is already adjusting a lot in her life because with her.

Avni gets angry with him. And she decided that she will not follow up in this so called relationship with these tantrums of Sid.

Sid came with the motive to apologize he came to literature class, but today avni already sit with someone else.

He got the sign that she is not in mood to talk to him.

The class time run away,

Avni walks out of the class, Sid follows her to apologize.

Sid : avni, listen to me once yaar, I am sorry.

Avni : what now?

Sid : I am sorry.

Avni : for what I can understand that I am not your type, you must be looking someone more behave like you.

Sid : no, I am sorry I just get insecure from that abhishek.

Avni : Sid, I am telling you for the first and last night never drag abhishek in our argument, he is my friend since so long and nobody can replace him. (She said it in an arrogant tone which really hurts him)

But he thought that it was his mistake he should not point on her dress up as it is completely her choice.

Sid : yeah, I will remember this, and I never try to replace anyone in your life.

Avni : good. See you tomorrow.

Sid : you forgive me?

Avni : yes. But until you trust me and my friends blindly our relationship works else forget me.

Sid : no I am sorry.

Stay tuned.

25+ votes on this and previous chapter