144

Abhishek : you just don't cry ishika, I will break all his bones. I promise.

Aarohi : abhi, calm down, it's fine if he is a guy like this then you should be happy ishika that you are saved.

Ishika : but still yaar break hurts a lot. I was attached with him.

Avni : I can understand the feeling of heart break.

Ishika : you are really lucky avni, that you have Sid in your life, without any contact, without any mode of communication, you two love each other. This is so divine.

Avni : true, that's why I love my Sid a lot. (Said with a smile)

Abhishek : My Sid. (Fake coughs).

Avni : shut up abhi, and we are really sad for you ishika. Tell us if we can do anything for you.

Ishika : find someone loyal like Sid for me, I am even ready to shift in Agra if I find someone like him.

Avni : it's impossible yaar, Sid is only one and that is mine. (In a proud tone of voice)

Ishika : so can't we share?

Avni : shut up.

Everyone laughed.

Ishika gave a teasing look to Avni.

Now the night passed away,

From next day,

It's start build up for board examination now, because now board exams are just 7 days ahead from this date.

Sid and Avni is meeting everyday in Institute but they are focused for their examination.

Avni decide that she will not be distraction of Sid's life.

So avni told Sid, that now they will meet only after the examination will done.

Examination gonna run for 21 days, but they adjusted and somehow they spend twenty one days without meeting each other.

That helps them to give attention to their studies and missing each other is a factor which increase their feelings for each other.

Stay tuned