69

Sid called his friends Ayaan and Faisal and ask them for support.

He told them everything that how he challenged him.

Faisal : don't worry brother, we both are with you and we will come with you tomorrow and will see that who is that boy.

Ayaan : true, we can't that spoilt Delhite win the challenge in our city.

Sid : yeah, thank you so much friends.

Faisal : it is our responsibility brother you don't worry and sleep calmly.

Ayaan : yes, Sid bhai, we can do anything for you.

Jannat also join them and promise that she will come with them as well.

Sid : now I am 100% sure that I am gonna win tomorrow.

Faisal : yups.

Ayaan : now you sleep, Sid. Good night.

Sid : good night.

Faisal : yaa yaa see you tomorrow.

Ayaan : send us time and place?

Sid : yaa okay.

Sid send them details.

Next day,

He is really nervous, but after his friends told him that they are with him in this challenge he is feeling much more confident and before.

Abhishek is ready for challenge too.

At 11 AM.

Sid reached the given address Faisal, Jannat and Ayaan.

Avni also reach before time.

She already tried twice to convince Abhishek but he is not listening to her.

Avni : sid, please at least you listen to me yaar.

Sid : I think you should believe your boyfriend I can fight with him and I can even win, you didn't need to be this hyper avni.

Faisal : yes bhabhi... I mean.. (whisper in Sid's ear) what should I call her?

Sid : her name is Avneet.

Faisal : yes, so Avneet, you don't be worried we all are with Sid and I am giving you guarantee that he will win.

Avni : guys, you should convince him to stay away from this fight and all. What are you doing? (They are increasing avni's problems).

Stay tuned.