002

"This is where they're keeping Henry," Emma said, pointing to an outline she drew in the sand with a stick

"This is where they're keeping Henry," Emma said, pointing to an outline she drew in the sand with a stick. "Pan's compound. Tinkerbell says there are sentries positioned across the front which is why we're gonna come in through the back entrance, here. Aurelia's gonna talk her way in, once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we're going to sneak on in.

"You'll still have to deal with any Lost Boys once you're inside," Tinkerbell said. "We can handle a few children with pointy sticks," Regina said.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about. It's the poison they're dipped in" Tinkerbell said.

"Dreamshade. Hook warned us" Mary Margaret said.

"Good" Tinkerbell said. "Because one nick and you'll spend the last of your days-"

"Poison sticks equal death. We got it" David said. "Now, when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready whenever you all are," Aurelia said. "Me too. Just as soon as you tell me the exit plan" Tinkerbell said.

Everyone looked around as they realized they didn't have an exit plan.

"You do have an escape plan, don't you?" Tinkerbell asked. "It was more of a last minute trip," Mary Margaret said.

"If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters," Tinkerbell said. "Tink, we can still help them rescue Henry. I'm sure together we can all figure out a way to leave" Aurelia said, trying to reason with her.

"Figure it out? Lia, no one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it, you know that. This is a waste of time" Tinkerbell said.

"When it comes to family, we always find a way," David said.

"You don't get it. Here let me show you something" Tinkerbell said, pulling a watch from her pocket. "You know what this is?"

"Yeah, a watch," Emma said.

"I got it from the people who brought your son here for Pan," she said.

"Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why did they give you that?"

"I got it off the girl's body," Tinkerbell said. "Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it. And the other guy? Well, there wasn't enough of him left to find anything useful. This is what Pan does to people he employs. What do you think he's gonna do to you? I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island. You figure that out, you know where I live."

"Tink!" Aurelia called but the fairy kept walking away.

"Where the hell is she going?" Mary Margaret asked. "I'll go talk to her," Aurelia said, "convince her to come back."

"Don't" Emma said. "She's right. If there's one thing I've learned you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out."

"And where'd you get that, in bail bonds person school?" Regina asked. "Neal taught me that," Emma said.