021

When they all arrived at the docks, they heard the familiar screeching sound of flying monkeys

When they all arrived at the docks, they heard the familiar screeching sound of flying monkeys. They raced inside the boating docks to find Hook and Henry, surrounded by them.

Emma pulled out her gun, shooting at them as it disappeared in a giant flash. David pulled out his sword, throwing it at another that also disappeared.

"I never liked pets," Regina said, using her magic to eviscerate the remaining flying monkeys.

"Henry" Emma shouted, running over to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but what were those things? And why does he have a sword?" Henry asked, gesturing to David.

"It's all gonna make sense in a minute, I promise," Emma said.

"What are you talking about?" Henry asked.

"I'm sorry I was keeping things from you. You were right. You deserve to know the truth" Emma said, holding out his storybook.

"About fairytales? I don't undestand" he said, looking at the book.

"Do you trust me?" Emma asked. "Yes, of course I do," he said.

"Then I need you to believe," she said.

"Believe in what?"

"Believe in magic," she said.

Henry sighed but nodded as he took the book from her, putting all his faith in his mother. Everyone watched in anticipation, waiting to see if he'd break the curse, or at least get his memories back.

Henry turned to Regina, suddenly no longer looking at her like she was a stranger. "Mom!" he exclaimed. Regina smiled as she ran over to him, pulling him into a hug. "I remember" Henry cheered.

"Do it, Emma" Regina said. "Break the curse."

Emma nodded, smiling as she was about to kiss Henry on the forehead when he suddenly disappeared from where he was standing.

Zelena appeared behind them, a smirk on her face as she held Henry tightly in her arms.

"So sorry," she said. "Now who wants to say goodbye first?"

"Who are you?" Henry shouted, struggling in her grip. "You can call me Auntie Zelena," she said.

"Enough of this" Regina said, trying to use her magic but Zelena threw Regina back, knocking her unconscious.

"Let him go. He had nothing to do with this" Emma said.

"Don't blame me" Zelena shrugged. "The Captain failed."

"Damn you, Zelena" Hook said. Aurelia looked at Hook, confusion written on her face.

"What is she talking about?" she asked.