060

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: * six weeks ago

Rumple wasn't lying about Dark One's not needing sleep. Killian tried to stay up with her but Aurelia practically forced him to sleep, telling him that she'd be fine. She just needed a hobby. And luckily she already had one.

Painting and drawing. While everyone else was either out trying to figure out how to Merlin from the tree or sleep all Aurelia did was draw. She drew her house before she was in Neverland, the treehouse she and Tink stayed in, in Neverland.

And her parents. Her mom and dad. Drawing them was the only way to make sure she didn't forget what they looked like. For a while, the only sound in the room was Killian's soft snores and the sound of her pencil against the paper.

But hearing indistinct whispers flow through the wind her head snapped up. "Do you hear it?" Rumple asked. "A sweet sound. A stange sound. Let's go have a look, shall we?"

As if on autopilot, Aurelia stood up and quietly left the room, slowly stalking the halls as she followed the whispers. She walked into Emma's room, grateful that she wasn't there. The whispers got even louder as she approached a wardrobe.

Inside, the dagger sat in a box, calling out to her.

"So that's where it's coming from. Your dagger" Rumple said as Aurelia stared at her name on the blade. "Since Emma left it in her room, I say finders keepers."

Reaching out for it, Aurelia hissed a protection spell and zapped her hand.

"So she put a spell on it. That's nothing for you. Shatter it" he said.

"No," she said, trying to ignore him.

"It's calling to its other half," he said.

"Go away," she said.

"Your friends cannnot protect you," he said.

"Stop!"

"Save yourself before it's too late," Rumple said.

"Get out of my head!" she shouted, sending a blast of magic toward the door, nearly taking Killian's head off.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. I wasn't-"

"It's alright. Calm down. There's no one else here. It's just us. You and me" he said, walking up to her and pulling her into a hug.

"He's in my head. I don't know what to do" she cried, looking over his shoulder as Rumple smiled at her from across the room.

"He's here," she said. "He's always here."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What happened to her?" Emma asked, looking down at Aurelia who was lying on a sofa in Emma's room, shaking as she stared blankly at a wall.