029

Elsa shook Aurelia awake, knowing that she needed to stay awake

Elsa shook Aurelia awake, knowing that she needed to stay awake. "Aurelia, don't sleep," Elsa said.

"I'm here. I'm here" Aurelia mumbled.

"Tell me more about you're brother," Elsa said, trying to keep her talking. Suddenly her phone started ringing again but Aurelia could barely move to answer it.

Elsa picked it up but had no idea how to use it. "What do I do?" she asked.

"Green button" Aurelia mumbled.

Nodding Elsa pressed it and held the phone up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Elsa? Elsa. How's Lia?" he asked.

"She's freezing, turning blue" Elsa cried, panicking. "Elsa, listen to me. I need you to find a way out" David said.

"I need Anna," Elsa said. "Well, we don't have her right now but we have a way to find her. And we will. But right now, you're gonna have to do this on your own" he said.

"I can't control this," Elsa said. "I know how you feel, you're trapped. It's a battle you can't win but it's exactly the kind of battle you have to fight. Or you'll die" David said.

"No. I won't. I'll survive. But Aurelia..."

"Survival isn't enough. You have to live!"

"Where did you hear that?" Elsa asked. "You know where," he told her.

"Anna? You knew her?" Elsa asked, looking down at Aurelia whose eyes were barely open.

"Yeah. I did. She helped me once, a long time ago, become who I am. She saved my life. And yours. And now, I need you to save Lia's. I didn't know much about Anna but she wouldn't want you to live alone in an ice cave. Which is where you'll be if you don't melt that ice. Now do it."

Aurelia could barely push herself up as she watched Elsa hold out her hands toward the cave wall. A light white and blue stream of magic flowed from her hands, slowly melting an opening into the cave wall.

"I can see her. Lia!" Hook called out, as Elsa grabbed her and helped her toward the opening. Hook grabbed her arms and pulled her into him.

"We need to get her warmed up," Emma said.

Aurelia practically threw her arms around Hook as he held tightly onto her, feeling how cold she was. "Are you okay?" he asked. Aurelia nodded but nearly fell over, her legs unable to hold her up.

Wrapping his arms under her knees, Hook picked her up and carried her over to David and Emma's police cruiser, cradling her in his arms as they brought her back home.

Once there, they wrapped her in blankets, sitting her down as Hook sat next to her gripping her hand. "Lia, you okay?" Emma asked, bringing her another blanket. Aurelia nodded, still barely able to speak.