036

Walking into the Charming's apartment, Killian had never been so stressed before in his life

Walking into the Charming's apartment, Killian had never been so stressed before in his life. Aurelia had stormed off hours ago and they hadn't been able to find her since. Not to mention she didn't have a car and they checked everywhere in town that she might've gone.

"Did you find her?" Mary Margaret asked as he, Emma, and David walked in.

"No. We looked everywhere. Which means only one thing" David said.

"She doesn't want to be found. And she'll be good at hiding. She did spend who knows how long navigating Neverland and hiding from Pan" Killian said.

"I've been though this. And I saw the same looks on my loved ones' faces that Aurelia just did. I saw fear" Elsa said.

"It's my fault. I snapped at her when I shouldn't have. She was scared and need us but all she saw in us was fear" Mary Margaret said. "This Snow Queen has some mirror that turns us against each other? Well, she doens't need it. Look at us. We're doing it to ourselves."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurelia sat against a tree far out in the middle of the woods. She had sat there all night, barely able to sleep. The tears that ran down her face were now dry but her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

The image of the lamppost falling on David's head replayed in her mind over and over again. The only thing that could bring her out of her thoughts was the magic flowing through her hands, sizzling and crackling like electricity.

"Calm down. Calm down" she whispered to herself, shaking her hands as she tried to get it to stop.

Hearing a twig snap behind her she turned around and jumped up when she saw Killian standing behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice hoarse from all the crying. "I've been out all night looking for you. Everyone has" he said, trying to approach her but with every step toward her she took a step back.

"How'd you find me?" she asked.

"I left you once back in the enchanted forest. I'm not letting you get away again" he told her, trying to reach out to her but she quickly shook her head.

"You shouldn't....you can't be here" she stuttered.

"Love, I'm not afraid of you," he said.

"You should be! Look at what I did to David. I can't control my powers" she cried.

"David is fine. Barely a scratch and no one blames you" he said.

"I really, really don't want to hurt you," she said.

"I know. And you won't" he said.

"Killian please. Please you have to go. I can't...I can't control it" she said, leaning back into a tree.