085

"I'm pretty sure this would be a lot easier with magic," Aurelia said

"I don't need magic to move a couch" Killian huffed, pushing the sofa across the room.

"Okay. But you do need help" she said.

"Don't you worry, love. I can handle it" he said, as he got it into a position he liked. Aurelia laughed at his insistence that he move all of their new furniture alone.

Walking over to him she took his hand and forced him to sit down. "You're gonna pull a muscle," she said.

"Are you saying I'm out of shape?" he asked.

"No. Trust me, you're very much in shape" she said, laughing as he smiled and leaned over, pressing his lips to hers.

"What if Emma walks in?" she mumbled.

"Why would Emma walk in?" he asked.

"Because she has a key," she said.

Killian pulled away and looked at her confused. "You gave Emma a key? To our house?" he asked.

"Was I not supposed to?" she asked, not wanting to tell him that she had also given one to David, Snow, Regina, and Henry.

Killian only laughed, shaking his head as leaned over to kiss her again. Suddenly, a rumbling noise echoed through the house and they looked over to see a glass sitting on the coffee table, shaking back and forth.

"You don't suppose that's bad do you?" Aurelia asked as they both sat up and raced outside. Looking up into the sky they watched as a shadow floated across the front yard, a large ship flying overhead.

"I'd say that's probably bad" Killian sighed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Everyone in town had seen the ship, all running over to the center of town trying to make out what it was.

"What the hell is that?" David asked.

"It's a dirigible, from the Land of Untold Stories," Jekyll said.

"What's it doing in our town?" Snow asked.

"I believe you mean my town," Hyde said, as he walked over to them. Killian grabbed his sword, pulling Aurelia closer to him.

"This is not your town," Snow said.

"Oh, tell that to the Dark One. He gave it to me" Hyde said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must prepare for my friends' arrival."

"Guys" Emma whispered, gesturing for Aurelia and Regina to help her.

"My evil half is gone. I don't know how strong I am" Regina said.

"Evil isn't what made you strong, Regina. You can do this" Aurelia said before the three of them, blasted Hyde with their magic.

Hyde groaned in pain as he hunched over, almost falling to the ground. Right before they thought they were overpowering him, he stood up as his painful groans turned to laughter.