077

Standing in front of the graves with their names on them, Aurelia, Snow, and Killian were more than ready to go home

"Are you ready?" Snow asked, looking at Aurelia.

"More than ready. I have my magic back, I can burn our names off the graves and then we can all go back home" Aurelia said, using her powers to send a blast of magic toward the headstone with her name on it.

Hearing the wind howl behind them, Killian turned around to see what it was. "Wait. Something's wrong" he said.

"What is it?" Aurelia asked, pausing what she was doing to look at him.

"Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm's brewing. And trust me, we need to find shelter now" Killian said, as the wind picked up, blowing leaves all around them. "Go! Go!"

Thunder rumbled around them as a tornado formed off in the distance. Running behind a large crypt they stayed behind it as they tried not to get swept away. But as soon as they found shelter, the storm died down.

"That was weirdly fast. Is everyone okay?" Aurelia asked.

"Yeah, but something's out there," Snow said, pulling out one of her arrows. "Something was in that storm."

As she turned the corner, a giant beast moving too fast for Aurelia to see, tackled Snow to the ground.

"Snow!" she shouted.

With a gasp, Aurelia sat up, realizing it was all a dream. "Bad dream?" Killian asked, from where he was standing at the roof's edge, keeping watch.

"Um, yeah. Something like that" she said, pulling herself up. They were supposed to be keeping watch for Hades while everyone else was in the library, working on a way down into the mines. "Sorry, I fell asleep."

"I'm glad you did," he said as she walked over to him.

"We're supposed to be keeping watch. I can't do that sleeping" she said, trying to suppress a yawn.

"I've got it under control. Do you realize this is the first time you've slept since you rescued me?" he asked.

"Not true. I fell asleep for like half a second this morning when Regina was going over this plan" she said, letting out a small huff at the look he gave her. "Okay, I know. I know. But I promise I will sleep for weeks once we defeat Hades and get back home."

Looking over the rooftop she saw the flash of light coming from the library. "Look, it's the signal. They're ready" she said, taking his hand and pulling him with her and they walked back down.

Inside, Regina was finishing covering the elevator doors in different runes.

"Alright, sunshine. Now that you're here, Emma and I could use some help" Regina said.