007

As they waited for Regina, Emma, and Mary Margaret to get back, Aurelia walked around the ship, her fingers brushing against the wood

"The Jolly Roger" Hook said, as he walked up behind her.

"What?"

"It's the name of my ship," he said.

"You named your ship?" she asked, with a small smile.

"Of course I named her," he said, feigning disbelief. "You can't not name a ship, Goldie. It's bad luck."

"Bad luck. Of course. I didn't know there were so many rules to being a pirate" she said.

"Well I know I do make it look extremely easy," he said.

Hearing Emma and Regina shouting for Henry, they both turned around and headed over to Henry.

"Henry? Where is he?" Emma shouted. "He's over here!" Neal called.

"Did you get it?" Aurelia asked as she ran over. "We got it," Regina said, pulling out his heart. "Hold on, Henry."

As gently as she could, Regina pushed his heart back into his body. Everyone waited around, praying that they weren't too late.

With a gasp, his eyes popped open and he sat up, embracing his moms in a tight hug. "I'm sorry" he groaned. "I wanted to save magic."

"It's okay," Emma said just grateful that he was alive. "It's okay."

"I wanted to be a hero," Henry said. "There's plenty of time for that," David said. "But now it's time to rest," Mary Margaret said.

"Welcome back, young sir. Only the best for our guest of honor, don't you think? Captain's quarters" Hook said.

"Come on" Regina smiled. "I'll tuck you in."

Aurelia smiled at him before Regina walked him downstairs. Neal held out Pandora's Box in his palm. "Think it's time to take my father out," he said.

Pressing the button at the top. With a burst of red smoke, Gold materialized in front of him. He looked around, gathering his bearings before he turned to Neal.

"Bae" he sighed, pulling him into a hug. "Where's Henry?"

"He's okay. He's safe" Neal said.

"I told you I wasn't gonna hurt the boy," Gold said. "I know. I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me Pan was your father?" Neal asked. Aurelia looked between them in shock.

Neil wasn't lying about the crazy family trees.

"I didn't want you to know I was as bad a father as he was. We're the same, me and him. Because we both abandoned our sons" Gold said.

"No," Neal said. "You're not the same. You came back for me, Papa."

Suddenly a chill crept up Aurelia's back and she looked around, wondering where it was coming from. Gold had the same look on his face.