020

。゚☆: * enchanted forest 。゚☆: * one year ago

"Snow. You can't worry too much, it's bad for the baby. And with all of us here we won't let her get to you or the baby" Aurelia said, doing her best to comfort her.

"Thank you" Snow sighed, knowing everyone was trying their best but it was helping much. She had already lost Emma when she was a baby and was terrified it would happen again.

"Grumpy, tell me you found something" David sighed as the dwarf walked in. "I've been to Blue, Tink, all the fairies. They've been scouring the forest for enchanted items to destroy her. But, they got zilch. They say she's just too powerful" Grumpy told them.

"It's happening again," Snow said. "I'm about to give birth and an evil sorceress is threatening the future of my child."

"To be fair, the first time I was threatening you. Everyone else just became collateral damage" Regina said.

"What if I can help," Aurelia said. "If Gothel is working with Zelena, maybe I can give her what she wants and she can help us stop Zelena."

"But what Gothel wants is-"

"Me. I know. But you're about to have a baby and-"

"No! Out of the question. You are not sacrificing yourself to save us" David said. "She doesn't want to kill me, we know that," Aurelia said.

"Either way. Being held captive by her for the rest of your life is still a sacrifice. One that we can't let you do" Snow said.

Aurelia sighed but nodded and stayed quiet. Surrendering herself up to Gothel was something she already thought about doing. And seeing how distraught Snow was and how limited their options were, she already made up her mind.

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: * present

Aurelia was sitting in the common room of the inn at Granny's with Emma, David, and Mary Margaret when Regina walked in laughing and smiling.

"Regina, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you look smitten," Mary Margaret smirked.

"Well, if I didn't know any better I'd say Haagen-Dazs is smitten with your stomach," Regina said. "Can we get started?"

"We're waiting for Hook," Aurelia said, glancing at the time, worried that something happened to him.

"I don't have time to wait for the handless wonder," Regina said. "We have to figure out how to destory my sister."

"He's probably just late. Or forgot" Emma whispered to Aurelia, seeing the worried look on her face. Aurelia nodded in agreement but her gut was telling her that wasn't what happened.

"For once, I agree with Regina. Stopping her plan is the priority" David said.

"There's one thing about this plan that doesn't fit. Lia and Regina" Emma said.