074

Aurelia, Killian, and Liam sat around the kitchen table as Killian explained to his brother everything that had been going on, particularly in the last few months, and how they were all stuck down there

"Liam, what about you? Why are you down here?" Killian asked.

"I wish I knew. I spent countless years trying to figure out a reason" Liam said.

"There is no reason. Hades has the game rigged so no one can leave" Killian said, before turning to Aurelia. "My brother's proof of that. Never did a bad thing in his life. He even died nobly, stopping a treacherous king from poisoning the realm."

Aurelia smiled, able to see how much Killian loved and admired his brother.

"Stop it. You're making me blush" Liam said.

"But Hades has you two trapped down here, and that cannot stand. The only way everyone will get free is if we defeat Hades, once and for all" Killian said. "Liam, you've been down here a very long time. Surely, you must know something that can help us."

"I know this is a very dangerous game you're playing. There are those who have tried to overthrow Hades before. And they always spoke of a...a book which had the power to defeat him. I tried to find it myself, but I'm not even sure what to look for."

"The storybook!" Aurelia exclaimed.

"Storybook? Oh, I'd wager it would take more than stories" Liam said.

"No, no, no. She's onto something. In our world, there's a book like this" Killian said.

"Everything in Storybrooke has a version down here, like Granny's, even though I do not recommend eating from the one here. But maybe there's an Underworld version of the book" Aurelia said.

"If there's a story in that book about Hades, we can learn his weakness and exploit it," Killian said.

"All right. If you believe in this, Killian, I'm with you, till the end. This fiend trapped me and tortured you. The day you push your sailors too far-"

"Is the day that mutiny begins."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taking Liam with them to the loft, they told everyone the plan about the storybook and Snow brought out the chest that the original book was once found in.

"In the world above, this is where I found the storybook," she said, opening the chest but when she rifled through it, found nothing. "Sorry."

"Are we really suprised? That book is the embodiment of hope. And there's not a lot of that here in the Underworld" Regina said.

"Well, it has to be here somewhere. We just have to keep looking" Aurelia said as she headed upstairs.

As she rummaged through cabinets in the bedroom, Liam came walking in. "Aurelia, can we talk?" he asked.