037

Killian stormed into Gold's shop, practically ripping the door off its hinges

Killian stormed into Gold's shop, practically ripping the door off its hinges. "Crocodile! Where are you?" he shouted. Racing over to the counter, he spotted the handprint singed into a book cover.

"Lia. No" he mumbled, knowing his suspicions were confirmed and she had been to see Gold. "No, no, no" he chanted pulling out his phone and trying to call her only to be met once again by her voicemail.

"Lia, it's Killian again. You have to listen to me. I know that you've been to see Gold, I saw what you did. And if he's promised to get rid of your powers, don't listen to him. He doesn't want to help you, he wants...he wants to collect your powers in a bloody magic hat, and when he doesn, you'll be sucked in, too. I don't know what he's planning, but I know that he's been lying to Belle. The dagger he gave her is a fake. I only know all this because....because I'm afraid I've been lying to you too. Gold blackmailed me into helping him. He knew...he knew I'd do whatever it takes to be with you and he used it against me. I just wanted to be a better man for you, Goldie. But I failed. And now because of that, I might lose you. And I'm sorry. But I hope you never forgive me, because that means that you'll get this in time to save yourself. Goodbye."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sitting near a small lake in the woods, Aurelia sighed as she watched her phone ring for the second time. It was Killian and even though he was the one person she wanted to talk to more than anyone, she knew she had to stay away.

For his own safety. For everyone really. Magic sparks were still flying off her body and she was only trying to buy enough time until it was sundown and she could be rid of them for good.

"Lia."

Hearing her name she gasped and stood up, holding her hands up in defense as she saw Ingrid.

"Stay away from me," Aurelia said.

"Wherever you're headed, turn around and go home. You are in great danger" Ingrid said.

"Now you want me to go home? You're the one who's been telling me not to be with my family. Just go away!" Aurelia exclaimed.

"My sweet girl, I am not the one that you should fear, Rumplstilskin is. Whatever's he promised you, it's a lie" Ingrid said.

"How do you know he's helping me?" Aurelia asked.

"So I was right. You mustn't trust him, Lia. He doesn't do anything unless it benefits him. He doesn't care about you. He would kill you to get what he desires" she said.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe he doesn't care. But I trust him a whole lot more than you" Aurelia said.

"I won't let you go," Ingrid said.

"You won't hurt me," Aurelia said, turning to leave but stopped when Ingrid appeared right in front of her. "How...how did you do that?" she asked, before slowly reaching her hand out.