019

The next day, Aurelia made plans with herself to avoid Hook for as long as she could until she figure out exactly how she felt

The next day, Aurelia made plans with herself to avoid Hook for as long as she could until she figure out exactly how she felt. She wouldn't be able to talk to him or anyone else about it if she didn't even know to tell herself.

But with him being a part of their group and always on call whenever there was trouble, avoiding him was a lot harder than she thought it would be.

Regina called everyone over saying that she had a plan for their Zelena problem. One that might also help them with their Gothel problem.

The five of them sat around a small round table in a small room in Regina's house, while they waited for her to tell them what the plan was.

There were tiny chalices placed in front of each of them and Aurelia wondered if they were here for some type of ritual. Whatever it was, she was glad for the distraction.

"Emma, will you please tell your mother that we're not gonna name your brother Leopold," David said.

"Uh, why not? It was my father's name" Mary Margaret said. "People will make fun of him," David said.

"My father was a king!"

"Which is why no one made fun of him!"

"Okay, what about Ava, after my mother?" Mary Margaret asked. "I think Ava's a pretty name," Aurelia said.

"Yeah but what about Leopold?" Mary Margaret asked her. "Well, it has...charm," she said, not wanting to tell her that she hated it.

"See, even Lia hates it," David said. "I didn't say I hated it!" Aurelia exclaimed.

Regina walked in, interrupting their conversation as he carried a silver teapot with her. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I was making this special tea" she said, pouring it into all the tiny chalices.

David went to drink his but Regina shouted and stopped him. "No! Don't drink it. It's a deadly poison for summoning the dark vortex" she said.

"I prefer Earl Grey" David mumbled.

"The dark vortex? That doesn't sound good" Aurelia said, looking at the drink Regina had poured in front of her.

"Zelena came by this morning. While the Dark One was stealing my heart, she was here gloating. She said that my weakness was that I don't know enough about her past. So I've decided to summon someone who does. We have to talk to my mother" Regina said.

"I'm confused. Where's your mother?" Aurelia asked.

"She's dead," Regina told her.

"Oh. I'm so sorry" Aurelia said, still confused. "So...how are we going to talk to her?"

"It's a fairly simple ritual. But not often performed" Regina said, placing a double-ended candle at the center of the table.

"If it's easy to talk to the dead, why not do it more?" Emma asked. "Well because to do it, you need the murder weapon and...the murderer," Regina said. There was an awkward silence as everyone glanced at Mary Margaret.